"SEIHSI & CO STANDS BEHIND QUALITY AND TIMELESS PIECES THAT WILL LIVE IN YOUR DRESSER AS INVESTMENTS. WE DESIGN WITH THE QUALITY CONSCIOUS IN MIND AND ENCOURAGE OUR COMMUNITY OF WOMEN TO SHOP SUSTAINABLY, SHOP LESS AND SHOP BETTER. WE ARE AN AMALGAMATION OF BRITISH QUIRKS, WEST AFRICAN VIBRANCY, CITY VIBES AND THE FRESHNESS OF THE COUNTRYSIDE. SEIHSI & CO DOES NOT EXIST WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE INDUSTRY. WITH EACH COLLECTION, WE UNRAVEL OURSELVES."
Welcome to SEIHSI & Co, an online and offline black hair and beauty space for style conscious women. We are dedicated to providing innovative experiences through e-commerce, and a high-end salon experience at our physical storefront.
SEIHSI exists to ensure that quality is accessible to the community, so our online store provides ethically sourced virgin hair extensions and lace systems directly from Vietnam to Kent, England for customising. Vietnamese hair products are renowned for being the most luxurious in Asia, and our suppliers prepare all hair extensions by hand, to ensure all strands of hair are the same length. All shorter lengths are removed by our technicians, guaranteeing perfectly uniform hair and once shipped to our home office, all extensions are cleaned, processed and wefted into a ready-to-wear wig for dispatch.
We understand the importance of representation as a beauty brand and have carefully crafted the business to reflect the average Black British woman. Our e-commerce experience is committed to representing Afro-Caribbean hairstyles in authentically British environments with the vibrancy and character of Africa’s emerging luxury markets.
1. We must have the courage to evolve and adapt to change. (Growth)
2. We recognise that our company is an investment and hair indulgences should be long lasting. (Investment)
3. It is essential to curate sustainable collections each season, full of ageless pieces that can be reworked. (Sustainability)
4. We believe hair is an art and inspiration is the paint brush. (Confidence)
5. Transparency in the hair industry is both disruptive and a breath of fresh air. (Ethics)